11/5/08

we're going on tour again.

First show is at the Music NS awards in New Glascow, we get to play with Myles Deck and the Fuzz which is pretty daunting but I think we may be up to it. we'll be breaking out a new song for the first time. I think it may be called "your affection" I could be wrong. also we've renamed our song "information" to "faber drive". They have a song called sleepless nights and we keep hearing about people finding that on the internet when they're looking for us on-line so we may as well google-fuck them right back. This is the first post here SNOH, so i'll fill you in on what to expect. lots of MP3's of demo's and radio sessions and side projects and such, links to video's hopefully some of which we can make and post on this tour, and my ramble ramble. I'm going to try and update this as much as possible. As soon as i get my hosting situation figured i'll start with some radio session tracks i think.

xoxoxox

1 comment:

Chad said...

That poster rules.