7/3/09

success summer 09 mix

sleepless nights are on tour. When sleepless nights are on tour there is a lot of time spent on the computer. a lot of time spent on the computer without any real inspiration, just the thought that computing is a less painful way of wasting time than actually doing stuff. In this time I made a new DJ mix for you. I hope you like it. it's way cooler than the last one.

here's the track list -

Holy ghost! - I will come back
Chemical Brothers - Chemical Beats
Peaches - Lose You (yuksek mix)
Armand Van helden feat. Dizzee Rascal - Bonkers
Tiga - Shoes(beni remix)
Musique - Keep on jumpin
Hot Chip - hold on (D.I.M. remix)
Muscles - Sweaty (shazam remix)
Daft Punk - Burnin
Micheal jackson - Smooth Criminal (lazertag edit)
Tiga - mind dimention to (soulwax version)
FUKKK OFF - love me hate me kiss me kill me
WZRDZ - kick it
Miike Snow - Animal (treasure Fingers mix)
Lifelike - Soul Of My Love

Success summer 09

1 comment:

Gardshow said...

Hey, this is Alex, met you guys last night in Fredericton at Fergus's place. Hope you guys made it back to Halifax and still have jobs... Great summer mix. I made one of a similar variety you may like. Can check the playlist on my blog

http://www.gardshow.com/blog

or download directly
http://files.me.com/alexgardner/shvc33.mp3

If any of you want to talk/swap music I'm always up for it.

alexgardner@mac.com
www.gardshow.com